What I'm up to......

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 10, 2008

    katie & jake

    This is my oldest friend, Katie, and her fiance, Jake. And when I say "oldest friend", I literally mean the first friend I have any memory of. Our parents were even friends in college, so we were destined to be friends. Even after 2 1/2 years of marriage, I still haven't spent as much time with my husband as I did growing up with Katie (or "Katlin" as only a few of us call her).

    I can't even go into how special she is to me. I don't think I have enough room on here, and words would never do our friendship justice. Jake....you better take good care of her....or I'll come after you!




    this one just cracks me up for some reason...maybe it's Jake's expression...




    Katie looks gorgeous here!!



    PG-13.....haha


    one of my favorites




    random, but very cool

    I'm so happy for you guys and all that is just beginning in a few weeks! And I can't wait for the festivities to begin!! Oh yeah, and you know who's going to be visiting y'all in Scotland. Better not stay there too long....we will miss you guys!

    3 comments:

    Unknown December 10, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

    These photos turned out wonderful! I'm looking forward to having a new sister soon.

    Unknown December 10, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

    The last post was by Nita not "Joshua". I just realized I was using his account : )

    Anonymous December 12, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

    Congratulations Katie! The pics are awesome! You're so beautiful! -Steph

    About Us

    We are Catherine & Cyndea...two sisters who love photography and love to laugh (and usually at each other). There is something about the realness of a smile right after a laugh, and we love capturing that in our work.

    We live in Austin & Rockport....but can be found all over Texas just depending on the day. There is no place we won't go, or location we won't try....whatever is going to get us the best shot!

    We are blessed by the new people we get to meet each day, and the relationships that we build. We would love to hang out with you sometime and capture you or your family's life.

    We have both filled our own homes with pictures on every wall because they make us happy. Let us capture those moments for you that aren't posed or planned, but are so real and natural that you know you will never be able to get another one quite like it.

    Peacock Photography

    Require Photographers? Peacock Photography is the leading choice. Visit Peacock Photography at OneWed.com & add a review of this wedding vendor.

    Frequent OneWed.com when researching for simple wedding dresses and flower girl dresses. Feel free to find wedding inspiration in our wedding blog, peruse wedding cakes or search 200,000 wedding photographers, caterers, wedding venues, florists & more!

      © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP